You may not need a lawyer for years, but when you need one, you want a great one: a lawyer who pays attention to what you say, who explains what is happening and who works hard to produce a positive result for you.
Consider Salinas Law Firm. By providing the highest quality representation, we strive to serve you with creativity, sensitivity and diligence.
Business Law Attorney Serving Sugar Land, Texas
At Salinas Law Firm — on Houston's west side, just outside the 610 Loop near Galleria — we serve every kind of client, from older people concerned about their assets after they die to young people interested in deferred action status. We address the legal problems that really matter to people:
- Immigration issues
- Family-based visas
- Work-based visas
- Avoiding deportation
- Deferred action
- General business law
- Buying and selling real estate
- Probate administration, wills, trusts and general estate issues
What You Can Expect At Salinas Law Firm
- Personal attention: Your case will be handled by an attorney, not by an associate attorney or legal secretary.
- Respect: We recognize that each client has only one case, and to that client, that case is the most important, the most urgent thing in his or her life. We treat each and every case that way.
- Affordability: Your attorney fees can be calculated on a flat-fee basis, hourly basis or contingency when applicable. Payment plans are also available. We utilize advanced technology to provide clients with the same quality of service as large firms, but at far lower fees.
- Responsiveness: Personal legal attention from an attorney is always just a phone call away. We answer emails and phone calls promptly.
- Faithfulness. We are always on your side. We press claims for injuries when you are hurt, and we defend you when you are unjustly sued.
Do you need serious legal assistance? Contact the Houston immigration attorney at Salinas Law Firm, at 281-407-8326 or write us using our online form.
Se habla español.