Our office is open during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please call us today to schedule a phone or video consultation with an attorney.
Houston Immigration Lawyer
The Salinas Law Firm offers premiere service to individuals and businesses. We strive to be efficient, cost-effective and very professional in serving your interests. And we are committed to the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, honesty, justice, dedication to service, and upholding human rights.
By providing experienced quality representation, we strive to serve you with creativity, sensitivity and diligence.
Business Law Attorney Serving Houston, Texas
- At the Salinas Law Firm — on Houston's west side, just outside the 610 Loop near Galleria — we serve every kind of client, from individuals needing immigration assistance to companies interested in general counsel. We address the legal problems that matter to people:
What You Can Expect At Salinas Law Firm
- Personal attention: Your case will be handled by an attorney, not by an associate attorney or legal secretary.
- Respect: We recognize that each client has only one case, and to that client, that case is the most important, the most urgent thing in his or her life. We treat each and every case that way.
- Affordability: Your attorney fees can be calculated on a flat-fee basis, hourly basis, or contingency when applicable. Payment plans are also available. We utilize the advanced technology to provide clients with the same quality of service as large firms, but at far lower fees.
- Responsiveness: Personal legal attention from an attorney is always just a phone call away. We answer emails and phone calls promptly.
- Faithfulness. We are always on your side. We press claims for injuries when you are hurt, and we defend you when you are unjustly sued.
Se habla español.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I contact an immigration lawyer?
If you're unclear about your eligibility for a green card, you are applying for an investment-based visa such as an E-2, you receive government requests for evidence, you find the immigration documentation process confusing, you are preparing to work in the U.S. for a U.S. employer who has not guided you through the immigration process or for other legal requirements, you should immediately contact an immigration lawyer.
What does an immigration attorney do?
An immigration attorney is able to represent individuals and business clients before the appropriate government agency and administrative courts or when the need arises. At Salinas Law Firm in Houston, Texas, immigration lawyers also guide their clients pertaining to their legal rights and obligations related to immigration, among other things. Additionally, an immigration lawyer will suggest various courses of action based on their experience and knowledge of immigration law.
Can immigration lawyers speed up the process?
The more well-prepared and thoroughly supported an immigration application is, the more likely the application may be decided quickly and approved. The path to citizenship is complicated, and involves a lot of intensive paperwork. A simple mistake can derail your application and send you to the back of the line. Therefore, hiring the Salinas Law Firm in Houston, Texas who is experienced with the process can help substantially in making sure it all goes as planned.
What do immigration lawyers want to know?
In consultation with your immigration lawyer, you can expect them to ask you basic introductory questions in order to gain more insights about you. At Salinas Law Firm in Houston, you will receive a personal case review by an attorney in order to determine what type of help you might require. They typically inquire about your immigration history, if any, along with availability of necessary documents that you would need to present.
What's the difference between immigration attorney and a lawyer?
Essentially there is no such difference between “immigration attorney” and “immigration lawyer”. They are used interchangeably while they legally represent you in the case you seek an immigration benefit or even defend you in the case of deportation or removal proceedings.
How much does an immigration lawyer cost in Houston, Texas?
An immigration lawyer in Houston, Texas can roughly cost an average between $350 and $1,500 to file a specific immigration form. However, these rates are not final. The more complicated the case and the more experienced the attorney, the higher the rates can be. Remember: cheaper isn’t necessarily better. You should consider many factors when hiring an attorney. Do your research. Ask your friends and family. The right lawyer can make all the difference and there’s no reason to cut corners on an important legal issue. Contact our office at this number 713.518.1711 to schedule a consultation and receive a price quote that caters to your needs.
Who is the best immigration lawyer in Houston Texas?
At Salinas Law Firm, immigrants as well as their families can receive premiere & best service with their family-based petitions, citizenship through naturalization, permanent residency, work visas, waivers or even consular processing. With years of combined experience, we can also offer quality representation in business matters (formation of entities, contract drafting and review), estate planning and probate (wills and trusts) or even personal injury (car accidents).
Book an Appointment