Experienced Citizenship And Naturalization Counsel In Houston, Texas
At the Houston, Texas, immigration law office of Salinas Law Firm, we can help. We can work with you to determine the best way for you to work to acquire American citizenship, and represent you throughout the entire process.
Are you interested in becoming an American citizen? Do you have questions regarding how you and your family can be naturalized or obtain citizenship? Contact Houston immigration and naturalization attorney Alberto Salinas of Salinas Law Firm, at 713.518.1711.
Our firm has resolved hundreds of immigration law challenges for our clients, including cases involving citizenship and naturalization. We handle all types of citizenship claims, including claims involving:
- Individuals who were born to U.S. citizens in a foreign country
- Individuals who were adopted by American parents
- Individuals whose parents naturalized and now seeking citizenship status
Support For Your Immigration Goals
We encourage people living in the U.S. to seek citizenship under many circumstances.
- First, citizenship affords the person the right to vote.
- Second, if you live here and wish for your spouse and children to join you here, you may wait several years as a lawful permanent resident petitioner. However, if you are a citizen, your family may be able to join you without having to wait for long visa processing times.
- Lastly, citizenship can help you avoid deportation and hassles, and citizenship allows you the assurance that you can remain here always.
Guidance Through The Legal Process
If you have questions regarding citizenship, or have doubts about your eligibility for citizenship, contact a firm committed to helping you achieve your full immigration goals. Learn more about how we have helped clients become American citizens or reopen denials (N-336) of their N-400 Application for Citizenship and other matters. Call the Houston family immigration lawyer of Salinas Law Firm, at 713.518.1711.