Houston Car Accident Lawyer
Unfortunately, it doesn’t matter how responsible and cautious you are behind the wheel. There are some times when you just cannot protect yourself from careless drivers. A serious car accident can leave you with devastating injuries and overwhelming expenses.
At the Salinas Law Firm, we are here to help you through this tough time. Our Houston car accident lawyer will start by helping you figure out your next steps, such as finding a doctor and getting transportation problems resolved. Our Auto Accident Lawyer Houston will also fight fiercely for the full compensation you need to recover and move forward with your life.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Texas, do not hesitate to contact the Salinas Law Firm. It’s important to act quickly. A delay may affect your right to pursue compensation. Get your free consultation now. We also offer online or phone consultations with potential clients who are unable to meet in our office.
How can a Houston Car Accident Attorney help you?
You may be wondering whether you need a lawyer after a car accident or if you can handle your personal injury claim on your own. The fact is: If you have been hurt and need medical care, you need to consult our Houston Car Accident Attorney.
- A free, no-obligation consultation. We will go over the details of your case, explain your legal rights, and answer all your questions.
- Help finding medical care. If you don’t have health insurance or are having trouble finding a doctor, we can assist you.
- Help with your transportation needs. If your car is out of commission after a crash, we will go over your options for getting a rental car.
- A comprehensive review of all possible sources of compensation. In most cases, we will be pursuing payment from the at-fault driver’s insurance company. However, we will also look at your own insurance policy to determine whether you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage that could be tapped. If we discover that a defective auto part was to blame for your crash, we may go after the manufacturer for the damages caused.
- Relief from dealing with insurance companies. When we take on your case, our Houston Car Accident Lawyers will handle all communication with the other parties involved from then on. If an insurance adjuster calls you, the only thing you need to say is: “Talk to my lawyer.”
- An independent investigation into your crash. The insurance company will certainly investigate your auto accident, but we will conduct our own investigation into what happened. After all, the insurance company is looking for evidence to support its goal of paying you as little as possible. Our goal is to build a solid case for the full and fair compensation you deserve.
- Support from medical expert witnesses and other professionals. Our law firm has a large network of specialists whom we can enlist to evaluate your case and provide support.
- A fair and comprehensive estimate of your damages. This includes documenting your current losses as well as future expenses you may face related to your injuries.
- Aggressive representation during settlement negotiations and in the courtroom. Our respected Houston Car Accident Attorney will do whatever it takes in our fight for justice. Most of the time, we are able to reach a full car accident settlement for our clients. But when the other side refuses to do what’s right, you can trust that we will fight for you.
For more than 13+ years, we have been demanding justice for injured crash victims across Houston and the state of Texas. Contact your Auto Accident Lawyer Houston office at 713-518-1711 or submit an online inquiry.
What are the Most Common Causes of Houston Auto Accidents?
Although every accident case we handle is different, there are some common factors that we see contributing to dangers on the road. These include:
- Speeding or driving too fast for conditions
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
- Tailgating or following too closely
- Aggressive or reckless driving
- Texting and driving
- Improper turns
- Failing to yield
- Wrong-way driving
- Poor road conditions
No matter what caused your wreck, if you believe someone else was to blame, you should talk to our Auto Accident Lawyer Houston about your legal rights. Schedule a free case review today.
Common Auto Accident Injury Claims
Accident victims are lucky if they escape with only minor scrapes and bruises. Unfortunately, much of the time, people are left with serious injuries that could haunt them for the rest of their lives. Our law firm works with those who are struggling to cope with types of injuries such as:
- Head and traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Traumatic amputation
If you have suffered an injury or lost a family member in a crash, please contact us for the tough legal representation you need. Our compassionate legal team will stand strong for you during this difficult time.
Our Services and Approach
Our Houston Car Accident Lawyer at the Salinas Law Firm can work your case on a contingency fee basis. For example, if a negligent driver has injured you in an auto accident, we can represent you with no out of pocket costs. We only get paid if there is a successful money settlement or jury award regarding your car accident.
Most car accident claims in Houston are handled by law firms with few attorneys and many secretaries. To keep up with the high volume of new cases, these firms are forced to delegate very important stages of your car accident claim to secretaries and paralegals who may or may not have the experience and qualifications needed to effectively investigate and maximize the value of your claim. At the Salinas Law Firm, a licensed Houston car accident attorney handles all stages of the claim from the intake all the way through the settlement or verdict. Our Houston Car Accident Lawyer uniquely tailors his approach for each of his clients because no two car accidents are the same.
When you’re injured in an accident, it’s essential to get treated by a doctor and seek legal advice immediately. These are two vital steps for protecting your right to compensation after a crash.
While you seek treatment and recover from your injuries, your lawyer will handle all of the legal legwork required to pursue a claim for compensation. Your lawyer will contact the at-fault driver’s insurance company to obtain a copy of their auto insurance policy. Your attorney will also review your own policy to determine all compensation options available to you.
Along with identifying all potentially liable parties, your attorney will conduct a thorough investigation into your accident. Your legal team will collect a variety of evidence to support your claim, including:
- Police accident reports
- Witness statements
- Photos of the accident scene
- Video surveillance of the accident
- Cellphone records
- Your medical records
- Photos of your injuries
An experienced attorney will know what information and documentation insurance adjusters look for when evaluating an injury claim. Your lawyer will fight for a full and fair settlement, but be prepared to take your case to trial if a settlement cannot be reached.
If you are unfamiliar with insurance policies and auto accident claims, you may be taken advantage of by the insurance adjuster. A person without legal representation will often be offered a much lower settlement than someone with an experienced attorney on their side.
To learn how our Houston Car Accident Attorney can help you, please contact us today. The consultation is free, and there is no charge unless we win money for you.
Compensation for Your Injuries
If you are struggling to get back on your feet after a serious car accident injury, you know how overwhelming the financial pressures can be. You should not be left to pay for someone else’s mistake. Our Auto Accident Lawyer Houston will thoroughly document all the losses you have suffered so we can demand the maximum compensation you deserve.
This may include payment for:
- Medical bills, such as the cost of emergency room treatment, surgeries, hospital visits, doctor appointments, physical therapy, medicines, etc.
- Future treatment costs, including anticipated procedures and ongoing treatment needs
- Lost income from time taken off work to heal
- Future lost earning capacity if you cannot go back to work or must take a lower-paying job
- Pain and suffering
An insurance company may approach you soon after a serious collision to offer you a fast settlement. Do not accept it. Even if it covers your current bills, that first offer will not take into account the long-term effects and total losses you will suffer related to your injuries.
Talk to a Houston Car Accident Lawyer now about what full compensation should be in your case. The consultation is free.
What to Do After a Crash
Even though there was likely nothing you could have done to prevent your accident, there are some steps you can take to protect your rights afterward:
- Report the crash to law enforcement.
- Get medical treatment immediately.
- Exchange contact information with the other parties involved.
- Collect evidence such as photos and witness contact information.
- Do not give a recorded or written statement to the insurance company.
- Don’t volunteer any comments about the accident to anyone, including insurance company representatives.
- Talk to a Houston Car Accident Lawyer as soon as possible.
Learn more about what to do after a car accident. Call us at 713-518-1711, or contact us online.
Contact a Houston car accident lawyer at the Salinas Law Firm for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, do not wait any longer to retain an attorney to help you prove your case. A tough-minded Auto Accident Lawyer Houston is ready to answer your questions and discuss your best course of action. With a car accident attorney on your side, you can tell the insurance companies you mean business. We will give you an honest assessment of your case in a free initial consultation, develop a plan of action for recovery, and assist you from the beginning of litigation until your case is resolved. At the Salinas Law Firm, we will do our best to use every resource available to help you get back on your feet and obtain the compensation you deserve.
For a free and confidential consultation, call 713-518-1711, or schedule a consultation using our online contact form. We also offer online or phone consultations with potential clients who are unable to meet in our office.