Houston Employment Immigration Lawyer
Sugar Land Lawyer Assisting With Employment-Based Visas
We have extensive experience with every employment-based visa including, but not limited to:
- H-1B visas: These are temporary work visas granted to people in occupations requiring highly specialized knowledge.
- H-1C visas: These allow foreign nurses to enter the U.S. to work in medically underserved areas for periods of up to three years.
- H-2A visas/H-2B visas: These are temporary work visas for seasonal agricultural and temporary non-agricultural workers.
- H-3 visas: These visas let nonmedical and nonacademic trainees obtain practical education and training in the U.S.
- L visas: These grant entry to intercompany transferees who have been employed abroad continuously for one year during the past three years and who will be temporarily employed by the same employer as an executive, as a manager or in a specialized knowledge capacity.
- E-B1 and other E visas: This class of visas is for people of extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business and athletics, as well as certain managers, business executives, investors and religious workers. The E category visas set immigrants on the path to a green card.
- J-1 and Q-1 exchange visitor visas: These allow entry into the U.S. to participants in exchange programs.
- O visas: This program admits persons of high ability to work in the U.S. for limited periods.
Does your business require skilled individuals from outside the U.S.? Is work bringing you to the U.S.? Contact the Houston employment immigration attorney of Salinas Law Firm, at 713.518.1711 or write to us about your problem using this form.