Fiance Visa Lawyer Helps you to Get Fiancé(e) Visa
Our goal is to unite couples and families. We have helped hundreds of families and engaged and married couples live permanently and legally in the U.S.
K1 Visa Lawyer
A fiance(e) of a U.S. citizen is eligible for a temporary visa. After admission to the U.S. with a K-1 visa, the fiance(e) must marry the petitioner within 90 days and apply for permanent residence.
To qualify for a K-1 visa, the petitioner and fiance(e) must show the following:
- Have personally met, at least once within the past two years, unless extreme hardship would result to the petitioner, or cultural/social practice precludes such arrangement.
- Bonafide intention to marry;
- Legally able to marry within 90 days after arrival
K-3 Spouse Of U.S. Citizen
The K-3 non-immigrant visa category allows spouses of U.S. citizens to enter the U.S. while their alien relative (I-130) petitions are pending.
V Family Relative
The V nonimmigrant visa category allows spouses and minor children of lawful permanent residents to stay and work in the U.S. while their alien relative petitions are pending or processing. To qualify, the alien relative petition must have been filed on or before December 21, 2000.
Requirements For Obtaining A Fiancé(e) Visa
Legal challenges can be significant. In order to obtain a fiancé(e) visa, you must be a U.S. citizen. Further, both you and your fiancé(e) must be free to marry, meaning that both of you are not currently married to someone else. You must reveal any criminal past of both your fiancé(e) and yourself. And if you met your fiancé(e) online, you must disclose how you met; you must have met your fiancé(e) in person; and you must document your relationship through e-mails, documented meetings, photos, and letters.
We can help you at any step in the process, including working to help you obtain citizenship status so that you can better help your fiancé(e). Errors in applying for a fiancé visa can delay your case for months and years.
- Review your case individually to determine eligibility for a fiancé(e) visa
- Assess potential pitfalls
- Prepare and file required forms and paperwork
- Monitor your case and address any requests for information by the government
- Keep you informed with regular updates
Contact the Houston immigration attorney at Salinas Law Firm, at 713.518.1711 or write to for K1 Visa Lawyer or Fiance Visa Lawyer us using our online form. We speak Spanish, and we accept credit cards.