How To Travel While Your Naturalization Appeal Is In Action?

A non-U.S. citizen can pledge their oath of allegiance and voluntarily become an American citizen under the U.S. Naturalization process. Travelling is allowed after you have filed Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. There are no restrictions in terms of traveling within the country, abroad, or even to your home country. However, some requirements have to be fulfilled before traveling during the naturalization process. Some of these are listed below:

Your Trip should not exceed 180 days:

To be eligible for naturalization, applicants must have continuously resided for at least 5 years in