How to change your status from a B1/B2 Visa to a Marriage-Based Green Card?

B1/B2 Visitor Visas has been one of the most common as they allow visitors for business and pleasure to visit the U.S. to engage in business activities that are not employment permitted. However, some people may be eligible for certain exceptions and may apply for a Green Card (Permanent Resident of the U.S.).

There are several instances when people visit the U.S. as a B1/B2 visitor for business or pleasure, and they get married to a U.S. citizen or a Green Card Holder. If eligible they may apply for a Marriage-Based