A Complete Guide for getting a K-1 Fiancé Visa

We all want our loved ones to live with us, and the Government of the U.S. has played a vital role in uniting millions of couples to live & work together in the USA through K-1 Fiancé Visa.

What is a K-1 Visa?

A K-1 Fiancé Visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows the fiancé of a U.S. citizen to enter the U.S. to marry within 90 days. Once the couple is married, the fiancé can apply for a marriage green card in the U.S. and live & work in the U.S.