How can I change my status from H-1B Visa Holder to Marriage Green Card Holder?

H-1B Visas are in most demand globally as they allow professional workers with at least a bachelor’s degree to seek employment in the U.S. After obtaining an H-1B visa, individuals can lawfully work in the U.S. If an individual marries a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (Green Card Holder), they become eligible to apply for a marriage-based green card from within the U.S., which allows them to stay in the U.S. permanently & continue working.

Changing the status from H-1B Visa Holder to Marriage-based green card holder is complicated &