What is the Process of Changing Status from a TN Visa to a Marriage-Based Green Card?

If you reside in Mexico or Canada and want to work in the U.S., you can apply for a TN Visa. It allows Mexican & Canadian citizens who have received a job offer to work in the U.S. and want to professionally engage in business activities on a temporary basis.

It gives expedited admission to business persons from each country to live & work legally in the U.S. However, some individuals marry a U.S. citizen or a Green Card Holder while working on TN Visa in the U.S.

In this blog, we