E1 And E2 Treaty Visas: What Are They and Their Differences

You need to obtain the relevant business visas if you are looking to set up or grow your business in the US. The E1 visa is for a treaty trader and the E2 is for a treaty investor. However, to qualify for either of them, an applicant should be a member of one of the treaty countries. A treaty country is one with which the United States maintains an agreement of commerce and trade.

In this blog, we explain the requirements of these visas, while we outline some differences between the