How to Change Your Status from a K-1 Visa to a Marriage Green Card?

Getting a K-1 Fiancé Visa is challenging, but once you have the K-1 Visa and living in the U.S. legally, the next step that couples look forward to is getting a Marriage Green Card.

A Marriage-based Green Card allows K-1 Visa holders to work and live in the U.S. freely and legally and enjoy the rights of a U.S. citizen. In this blog, we will walk you through the entire process of converting a K-1 Fiancé Visa to a Marriage-Based Green Card.

What is a K-1 Visa?

Let us first get a quick